RAINWATER HARVESTING PROGRAM
for your home and landscape
Friday, May 1st
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
LUNCH PROVIDED BY SPONSORS
Location: Texas A&M Research & Extension Center
Corner of Highway 281 and Lingleville Road
RSVP by April 27th to
Come to this FREE program and learn
how to harvest rainwater for household,
landscape, wildlife and agricultural uses.
- $ave money by reducing water bills
- Water conservation in landscape
- Watershed management
- Use of rainwater for landscape, wildlife, and in-home use
- Rain gardens & landscape design
- Basics of rainwater management from roof to end use
- Demonstrations & examples of rainwater supplies
Texas AgriLife Extension’s Leadership Advisory Board
Extension programs serve all people of all ages regardless of socioeconomic level, race, color, sex, religion, disability or national origin. The Texas A&M University System, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the County Commissioners Courts of Texas Cooperating. Individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid, service or accommodation in order to participate in Extension activities are encouraged to contact us to determine how reasonable accommodations may be made.