Erath 4-H Sewing Camp 2017
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, July 11, 12, 13
Time: Choose morning session (9 am – 12 pm) or afternoon session (1 pm – 4 pm)
Location: Texas A&M AgriLife Research & Extension Center on Highway 281
Cost: $40 (plus supplies listed below)
Ages: Completed 3rd grade and up
Registration opens: Thursday, May 4th
Register at: Erath Extension Office, 112 W College, Rm 109, Stephenville, TX
(You are not registered until your registration fee is paid in full!)
- Please bring a sewing machine and know how to thread it prior to camp. If you do not have a sewing machine – let us know so we can try and have one for you to use.
- Basic sewing supplies – fabric scissors, several colors of thread, pin cushion, pins, measuring tape, seam ripper, etc.
- 1 gently used button-up shirt that is oversized (for you to cut up and make an apron.)
- 3 empty, washed vegetable cans – any size will do (for decorated container project.)
- 1 pair old jeans – any size (for decorating containers)
Please come about 15 minutes early the first day of camp to get your machine set up and ready to go!
We will provide snacks and drinks each day.
If you have questions, please call or e-mail Donna White at the Erath Extension Office.